|| Carpenter Helper
||$12 – $16 Hr
We are currently hiring for an Apprentice Carpenter who can work independently or with Journeyman Carpenters to complete a variety of construction projects.
Must have 6 or more months experience in some aspect of residential construction.
You will use many different tools to cut and craft wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall. Commonly used hand tools, including squares, levels, and chisels, as-well-as power sanders, circular saws, pneumatic nail guns, and other various commonly used power construction tools.
Requirements of the position may include:
- Working up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical labor in varying temperature extremes and other outside conditions.
- Assist carpenter in daily activities. Activities may include: carrying materials, cutting materials, assisting in lay-out work and finish work as-well-as maintaining job site cleanliness. Learn to perform lay-out independently.
- Climb and maintain balance stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
- Move in and around confined and cluttered places, and uneven areas. Possess full range of motion and flexibility.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms and kneel, crouch, or crawl and lift objects in excess of 50lbs.
- Produce quality work, meeting requirements of plans, specifications and industry standards.
- Be motivated, work productively & take pride in your work.
- Perform all other job specific duties as requested by supervisor.
- Perform all other actions necessary to accomplish the foregoing essential job functions.
- Coordinate work with other trades and co-workers on the job site.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.