Website Bossman Construction
We are looking for an Asphalt Crew Lead to add to our growing Hard Surface Restoration Team. This is an active participant position that oversees the on-site coordination and execution of our asphalt restoration jobs.
- Lead crew in execution of pouring and setting asphalt patches / repairs on roads, pathways
and parking lots.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness protocols on the jobsite are met.
- Maintain crew schedule / job change information (ie: rain delays/etc).
- Coordinate material requirements for the job sites.
- Report job status updates and schedule deviations to Field Manager
- Review municipality guidelines with inspectors as required.
- Triage material issues, delays or crew needs, escalating to Field Manager as needed.
- Maintain proper documentation / communication in Apps/systems.
- Perform minor in-field services/maintenance to equipment, escalating any major issues to the
- 10+ years of asphalt experience
- 5+ years in lead role with the ability to motivate and engage a crew.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Solutions minded with the ability to establish priorities and resolve issues to achieve desired
- Keen attention to detail and drive to produce high quality work, safely and efficiently.
Schedule: Monday – Friday w/ occasional weekends. Overtime expected during peak season.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan w/ company match